I'll try that.  Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ray Slaton
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:34 PM
  Subject: Re: Finding Song

  if you go to google you can type in a few song lyrics and get results.
  let's say you know some lyrics that say "I want to hold your hand"  you
  would go to google and type the following without the quotes.

  I want to hold your hand - lyrics

  If your screen reader missed it, you would type I want to hold your hand
  space dash space lyrics.

  hope that helps.