Hi, Linn, you can press alt f for file, and p for properties and press
enter, while the stream in windows media player is playing, tab down to
the location edit box, and copy that address to the clip board, then
open up a text editor such as note pad, paste it in, and at the end of
the file add the following
?SWMEXt=.wma
and cut it to the clip board again, and paste this in to the open
location dialog of winamp with control l and control v, and the stream
should start playing in winamp.
On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:55:45 -0600, bmw wrote:

>Interesting you should ask that.  In my case, it doesn't ask if you want to
>open.  You are asked if you want to download the file.
>
>One thing, though, is that it saves me from having to go to the web page.
>
>Now, how could I make those files playable using Winamp?  Isn't there some
>type of file extension that you have to set up to do that?

Marty