From: "Dean Martineau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:40 PM
Subject: usb sound cards

I am looking for recommendations of usb sound cards to use with a laptop
allow me to make better recordings, both of my voice and of my voice and
the software speech so I can create training materials.  I would also
like
the card to have a line in jack if such a thing exists on a usb sound
device.  Does anybody have any ideas?

Dean

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we