From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of PETE gurney
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:53 AM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: rockbox website

hello all,

does anyone know if the website for the rockbox software has changed from:
www.rockbox.org
as i have been trying to visit it over the last couple of days using both
internet explorer and firefox but the page either comes up with just 2
blank lines or it never finishes loading.
i haven't been there for a few months so wondered if they have changed
their web address.
thanks.

pete.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we