re-play radio 6.03 claims it will receive podcasts and will work with win 98
but I am not sure how well.  I use replay-radio on a regular basis with few
if any problems, but I've never really fully explored the podcast feature.
The two times I've put any real effort into it came out with a 50 per cent
grade, one batch of pods were downloaded, one batch failed.  Haven't taken
the time to go back and work more at it.
Ron Denis