Hi,

I know you have to rate stations with this radio system:
http://ca.music.yahoo.com/launchcast/stations/default.asp

or rather, your station, if you have one. (You have to sign up to yahoo! to be
able to make your own station).

Anyway, has anyone got the rating system to be accesible; or even usable?

thanks,
Tyler

PS: usually, I just listen to the stations that it lists, but I'd like to have
my own kustom station (say, I want it mixed: pop, rock, alternitive, etc etc).