It is superior to the C. Crane.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Christopher J Chaltain
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 1:20 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: FM transmitters

I know FM transmitters have been discussed on the list before, but I don't
recall seeing anyone mention the V5000 from MobileBlackBox.com.  It claims
to have a range of 150 feet and sports multiple power supplies, USB,
batteries, car adapters, ....  The direct URL is
http://mobileblackbox.com/content/view/31/54/.

Does anyone have any experience with this unit?  How does it compare with
the FM transmitter from C. Crane?

Christopher

Christopher J Chaltain

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we