It's not much of one, really, just that someone sent me a message
saying the office is closed until January 10th, after which time I
will receive answers to my questions, most of which concerned
accessibility issues we've all read about already.  Thing is, I'm also
interested in their streamer program but may wait on that if I can get
the same kinds of changes incorporated into it as what we want
incorporated into Volume Logic.  We shall see.