From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: computer mp3's to hi fi

Andy, I get very good results running a 9ft patch chord from my computer
sound card's line-out into my hi-fi receiver/amplifier's auxiliary input.
Before worrying about the quality of the hi-fi equipment into which your
sending your computer's output, I'd examine why, as you say, you get very
poor quality doing that, yourself. Perhaps, your computer's sound card just
isn't up to the job. for this purpose, I use the Griffin USB IMic, and use
my onboard sound card only for JAWS. Perhaps, something like that will work
better for you than either of the options you describe below.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE