Greetings!  I am trying to follow you guys in creating a playlist but I
cannot find the  enqueue button? I thought I had to be in winamp to be able
to enqueue a track?  Thanks  Sly!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: Making a play list

On the other hand, if I forget about playing the tracks, but just browse on
my hard drive to each one I want to add to a playlist, and click on enqueue
in winamp, they get added to a playlist just fine. I can then save the
playlist, and all is well. Seems to me, that would be the easiest way to
create a playlist, in any case - not requiring one even to play the tracks,
but just to enqueue them.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE