From: "Ray Slaton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2005 4:07 PM
Subject: WWV frequencies

Hi Folks,
I just got the sony 7600GR AM, FM, and shortwave radio for Christmas.
What I want to know is, what frequencies does WWV broadcast from.
The radio has a scan feature, as well as a keypad to punch in the frequencys.
I haven't been able to find WWV on the dial, so if someone could tell me which
frequency they are on, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.

Ray Slaton
Tallahassee, Florida