Hi,

         Mark the beginning or the selection you'd like to mute with
the left bracket of the letter i and the end with the right bracket
or the letter o.  Once that section is selected, the mute should work
on only that portion of the file.

Rusty

>Hi list, can someone help me with this. i am using soundforge 7, and i have
>made a recording in sterio, and want to erase a bit at the beginning. sf7
>advises me, that i can't do this, but must use the mute. i found mute, but
>when i try to use it, all i manage to do, is to mute everything. any help
>would be appreciated. brian.
>

>--
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other
>lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com

      "Be happy. Talk happiness. Happiness calls out responsive gladness in
others. There is enough sadness in the world without yours." (Helen Keller)

Check out my web site at:
http://www.thesoundzone.com