Brian suggested that less advanced users could benefit from Premier's CD
creator.

I absolutely agree, and thank you for reminding me of that.  I feel a
certain degree of shame for those times when I forget that there really is a
solid market for straightforward simplicity.  You're right indeed; there are
hundreds of blind and low-vision folks who don't want all the arcane
techno-goop that can accompany more advanced CD creators, and certainly the
Premier program does, in fact, create a CD as advertised.  I still use it on
those occasions when I'm in a real hurry, want to just burn something
mega-quick, and get on with other things.  I hope my previous messages
didn't imply that the program is a failure; indeed, it is far from that.  In
fact, for the market for which it was designed, I think it does really quite
well.  Thanks again, Brian, for reminding me of things I really shouldn't
have forgotten.

Kindest Regards,

Nolan