From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: PC audio discussion list.
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 3:32 PM
Subject: I did it

Hi folks.  Next year, 2006, Radio in my country, singapore, will turn 70.  To
mark the occasion, a Jingle competition was held earlier this year.  I am glad
and proud to announce that my jingle was selected as the winner.  For winning
the competition, I'll be recieving 5000 Singapore dollars, and my jingle will
be aired throughout the whole of 2006 on national radio.  Just would like to
share this with all of you.  Cheers all and a very happy new year.

This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System.
http://www.nod32.com