I wonder where that checkbox is? In nero 6.6 ultra, making an audio
cd, the only way I've found to illiminate the native 2.0 second pause
is to, select all the files, right click on one of them, arrow to
properties, press enter, then tab to the edit box where the pause is
specified and make it 0, then go to ok and press enter. That is,
making a bunch of mp3s into an audio cd, that is what I am refering too.

Curtis Delzer