You're mistaken. The program is not free, hasn't been free since at least
1999. Also, it needs to be remembered that JFWLITe is becomeing very
quickly out of date becasue it hasn't been updated in months, possibly
over a year, unless *I'm* mistaken.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]