Hi Ray, one Sirius receiver with the knob for tuning to the various
stations is the SIR PNP 3.  This receiver also has 10 preset
buttons.  I use this receiver with an Audiobox boombox (Model BB 3)
and I just love it.  It has a remote as well.  The preset buttons are
rather small but very distinguishable.  The boom box has 2 large
buttons for volume control and the other buttons are distinguishable
to the touch.  If I can answer any more questions, just let me know,
I'm happy to be of help.  Happy 2006, Norma ([EMAIL PROTECTED])