Hi
I am trying to activate Sony's noise reduction 2.0 on a new computer running
Windows XP Pro, and am getting an error and I wondered if anyone else had
come across this or can give me any other ideas about activating this
product.  Sony are naturally closed over this holiday period.  Perhaps
someone could also let me know what is the best way of getting hold of tech
support, is it by phone or by e-mail?  Thanks.

OK, so to the problem.
I start noise reduction and immediately get the following error:
Internet Explorer Script Error
  An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line:      5
Char:      1
Error:      Object expected
Code:      0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Yes No
If anyone could please help, I would be grateful as I really need to get
this up and running to do some audio work.  These things always happen when
you have to get something done don't they?

Thanks.

Brian Hartgen