Sorry, but the  HANDI-CASSETTE has a lot of cross talk by default,
and nothing in sound forge can correct this. A better way is to use a
regular stereo cassette dec and record tracks 1 and 4, then turn the
cassette over and then record sides 2 and 3. This will make a file
about an hour and a half long, (probably closer to about 84 or 85
minutes give or take). In SF you can press tab and get to either the
left or right side, and you wish to reverse the right channel as you
know. If you have the SF noise reduction plut-in, it is superlative
at getting rid of the hiss. The commercial cassette stereo recorder
has a much better cross talk capability, even a non expensive one.
Somehow, the HANDI-CASSETTE, in stereo, is pretty lousy in this
regard. If you use the sound forge noise reduction plut-in, use a
facility in it which lets you sample the hiss in such a way that it
is beyond the beginning of the tape and just before the narrator
begins, and save the setting. You can tweak the settings to get that
hiss up to 99 db below what it is, and if you do it right, the hiss
will be virtually gone leaving the recording even better than the
original, I know, I've done it several hundred times.

Good luck!

Curtis Delzer