Hi all,
I don't remember if this topic has been visited here or not, but I was
wondering exactly what I would need to take some things from my video tapes
and get them on my hard drive?  I saw something called a Slingbox and I have
a friend who gave me a vague description of something called a movie box.
Will either of these work or what would I need to do this if anyone knows?
I use JAWS 5.1 and have XP.  Thanks.
Lisa P. Briones
Email and MSN/Windows Messenger:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]