From: "randy Tijerina" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:50 PM
Subject: converting a filder filled with windows media files

hey gang. I have a filder that contains a few windows media files.
i am wanting to convert all of them in to mp3.
how do i go about this using goldWave?
whenever i try to do this, it says only comvert files to this format
checkbox not checked. I don't see mp3 option anywhere. can someone help?
Randy

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we