Hi Robert, sorry   that I   have to  bother you again but unfortunatly
another   problem has arisen.  I have selected the  , continue  multi
session button   and hit enter,and as  you stated  brings up a window,jaws
reports,  quote,select track to continue with multi session writing,
quote.now my next move was to    go into windows explorer ,   then to the
folder  holding the Mp3 tracks, then copy  and paste them into this window
 but it wont  work this way,so how do I load this window with the    new
tracks?. I presumed I could copy and paste the tracks into this window the
same way as I  did when I started the first session  in the ,quote new
window  where I  could rename the label  and check the  file size  etc.
What  am I doing wrong ! smile.  looks like senility  is not far away!.