Hello Listers,

Some of you might recognize me from the other exploders lists.  I
just wanted to say Hi and give you a bit of background.

I won't go on and on and on and on but I toured nationally with a
couple of music groups and interned at a studio for about 6 years or
so.  All this stuff fascinates me.  I've always been a music junky.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi before I started spouting my opinions
off about stuff.  Have  a great day!

Terese