-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:25 AM
To: 'PC audio discussion list. '
Subject: RE: Starting an internet radio station.

Hi Nektarios, it's been a while since I checked out Live365 but I guess
the first question is, do you want a service that allows you to upload
content for streaming, or are you happy to stream your own content all
the time using Winamp and a streaming plug-in. If the latter, there are
much better options.

The count down is on to a new era in Internet broadcasting.
http://SecretStation.mosen.org Jonathan Mosen Blog, podcast and radio
show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671