-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Larry N
Sent: 19 February 2006 16:48
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Has anyone tried the Replay Radio Upgrade?

Hi everyone. Replay Radio is now Replay A/V. It offers a number of
improvements including the ability to record multiple streams. What I'm
wondering now is if anyone has upgraded from Replay Radio 6.0 to Replay A/V.
If so, did you find the new version to be as easy to use as 6.0?

Thanks in advance for any and all thoughts.

Larry

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we