Since I have dial-up, I can't vouch that my answer is totally correct, but I
believe you want to leave dial-up unchecked.  If you have a proxy you should
include its name and port, but if you haven't had to do that previously for
some program or other, you likely don't have one and needn't worry about it.
These choices are located under the settings menu found on the main screen.
Find settings and press the spacebar on it. Shift tab once to be in the list
of control tabs, and right arrow to connections.  Be sure that dial-up is
unchecked, and unless you know better, make sure proxy is unchecked as well.
See if this makes a difference.
Ron Denis