-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Chris Skarstad
Sent: 27 February 2006 16:31
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Problem using accessible pod catcher and wmp.

hi.  If you use windows xp or 2000, ditch that silly accessible
Podcatcher and get yourself a copy of Juice receiver version 2.2
It is way better, has more features and requires absolutely no
scripts or set files of any kind, it was designed with accessibility
in mind thanks to a few people in the blind community helping with
its development.
It even has direct support for Winamp built right in.