hey jim! no there is no way to use smaller incraments! i am paul from pc audio!

From: "Jim Fettgather" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Seek slider control in windows media player
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 20:43:09 -0600

Hello to the list.
I don't know why it took me so long to find this, but if you tab around in
Windows media player  you will eventually come across a seek slider control
which allows you to advance forward in the file.
All four arrow keys seem to have an effect, but I wonder if there is a way
to set just how much time each press of the right arrow key advances
forward?
It seems to be a pretty good chunk, with no way to advance in smaller
increments.
I've looked at all of the help files, so i could be missing something.

Thanks for any enlightenment on this feature.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we offer, visit us on the web at http://www.MosenExplosion.com