From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: LINK TO REPLAY REVIEW

hi Mac
Well, that's what you gotta learn, man.
I've subscribed to the Mosen Explosion Bloggy Bit's podcast, so i
just opened Juice, focused on the correct episode, right clicked on
the file and pressed enter on the copy location option which put the
address of the mp3 onto the windows clipboard. I then simply press
control plus v to paste the address into the e-mail and sent it off.
That's how i did it.