Hi folks,
I am still having problems with replay AV.
It only plays for 3 seconds. And when I go to the play tab, even though
I have scheduled one recording,  there are two or three files of the
same length.
I keep hearing jaws saying retry reconnect, retry reconnect.
After the capturing is done.
So it is simply not connecting and recording for some reason.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Ray Slaton
Enterprise Information Technology Services
4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 151
Tallahassee, Fl 32399
850-922-4665
fax 850-413-0994
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. Your
e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure