I have found the Creative Zen Nano 1 GB flash memmory to be fairly
accessible. Other than for getting into the menu for other options if you
only want to play MP3, Audible books, WMA and WMA/DRM (digital rights
management) this unit hold a place marker in the file you are listening too.

This unit has an FM radio and you have to get into the menu to get to the
radio--and I haven't found an easy way to do that.

Sound quality is great!

Found mine at Walmart.

Paid $149.95.

Aloha:
Milton M. Ota
1318 Kanewai Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816-1718
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/mota
Phone: (808) 734-0612 / Cell: (808) 295-2528