Well, I have somehow made a mistake and now my MP3 files cannot be read
and the RM files are not converted.  Could somebody take a look and give
me some idea.  I want to be economical about disk space and I don't know
about the CRC and copyright etc., I only know I think I really screwed
something up.  I would appreciate any advice I could get.  Later today I
will go up to the page, but I am working now so I can't.  Thanks in
advance.  Kurt