Thanks, that did the trick. It was pretty easy now that I know what to
do. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DOC
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:07 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Goldwav & joining files

Jason you can use goldwave to join those files.
While in goldwave pull up the first file
when that has settled pull up the second file
press control+a to select file2
control+c to copy
control+tab to move to file1
control+e to paste file2 at the end of file1
control+a to select the entire file
save