-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andy
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 9:09 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Goldwave accessibility problem

Hi again Tate.

When you press F5 you should hear the music file play backwords.  You
can
either speed up or slow down the speed.    Below is a list of all the
keystrokes in GoldWave

Appendix B: Keyboard Commands

In addition to all the standard menu keystrokes, such as Alt+F O to open
a file, Alt+E C to copy, Alt+E P to paste, etc., GoldWave includes a
number of

additional quick keystrokes. These are summarized in the following
table.

Table with 2 columns and 60 rows

Keystroke

Action

Ctrl+A

Selects the entire sound.

Ctrl+B

Pastes clipboard into the sound at the beginning.

Ctrl+C

Copies selection into the clipboard.

Ctrl+E

Pastes clipboard into the sound at the end.

Ctrl+F

Pastes clipboard into the sound at the finish marker's position.

Ctrl+J

Jumps the start marker to the next cue point.

Ctrl+Shift+J

Jumps the start marker to the previous cue point.

Ctrl+M or Shift+Ctrl+Ins

Mixes clipboard with the sound at the start marker's position.

Ctrl+N

Creates a new sound.

Ctrl+O

Opens a sound.

Ctrl+P

Pastes clipboard into a new Sound window.

Ctrl+Q

Drops a new cue point at the current playback or recording position.

Ctrl+R

Replaces the selection with the clipboard contents.

Ctrl+S

Saves the file.

Ctrl+T

Trims the sound. Removes all audio outside the selection.

Ctrl+V

Pastes clipboard into the sound at the start marker's position.

Ctrl+W

Sets the select to the view (as in Select View).

Ctrl+X

Removes selection and copies it into the clipboard.

Ctrl+Z

Undoes last change.

Ctrl+Shift+B

Selects both channels of a stereo file.

Ctrl+Shift+L

Selects the left channel of a stereo file.

Ctrl+Shift+R

Select the right channel of a stereo file.

Shift+0

Zooms 10:1 horizontally.

Shift+1

Zooms 1:1 horizontally.

Shift+A

Horizontally zooms all the way out.

Shift+E

Displays the

Set Marker

window.

Shift+M

Stores the locations of the start and finish markers.

Shift+P

Zooms to previous horizontal zoom.

Shift+R

Moves the start and finish markers to the stored locations.

Shift+S

Horizontally zooms in on the selection.

Shift+U

Horizontally zooms to the user defined level.

Shift+V

Vertically zooms all the way out.

Del

Deletes the selection, permanently.

[ (left bracket)

Drops the start marker at the current playback position.

] (right bracket)

Drops the finish marker at the current playback position.

Left

Scrolls the Sound window view left.

Right

Scrolls the Sound window view right.

Pg Up

Scrolls the Sound window view left one page.

Pg Dn

Scrolls the Sound window view right one page.

Moves the Sound window view to the start marker's position.

End

Moves the Sound window view to the finish marker's position.

Ctrl+Home

Moves the Sound window view to the beginning of the sound.

Ctrl+End

Moves the Sound window view to the end of the sound.

Shift+Left, Shift+Right

Moves the start marker left or right.

Ctrl+Shift+Left,

Ctrl+Shift+Right

Moves the finish marker left or right.

Shift+Up

Horizontally zooms in.

Shift+Down

Horizontally zooms out.

Ctrl+Up

Vertically zooms in.

Ctrl+Down

Vertically zooms out.

Space

Plays a sound (when Main window is active).

Plays/Stops a sound (when Device Controls window is active).

F4, F5, F6, F7, F8

Plays, rewinds, fast forwards, pauses, and stops respectively.

Shift+F4

Plays the sound with the Yellow play button settings.

Ctrl+F9, Ctrl+F8, Ctrl+F7

Starts, stops, and pauses recording respectively.

Scroll Lock

Scrolls the view during playback so that the current position is always
visible.

F11

Displays Device Controls Properties window.

F1

Starts help.

Ctrl+F4

Closes the Sound window.

Alt+F6

Switches between Main window and Device Controls window.

Ctrl+F6

Switches between Sound windows.

table end