Hi all,

I went into the recording screen using the rock box and the iriver 320. I
saw the menu recording screen I went into that menu I heard the disc spin up
Now it sounds like the device is recording I can hear sound coming threw the
headphones.

I can't seem to switch the unit off!! I have no speech so I don't know what
I can do now any ideas

and Jonathan thanks for your help with the program for converting text
directly to mp3, it's grate.

However I notice it seems to crash on this computer when I run Windo-eyes
but it works fine using the latest version of Hal.

I would be interested to see what screen reader you use the program on I
know you use Jaws and we all the best.

--
Kevin Cussick   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Skype: mm0tmg   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Important notice:
My email account will not let me recieve exe files even if they are inside a
zip file.  Please rename all '.EXE' files to '.KEV'.