Hi to the PC Audio list.
I have recently purchased what is refered to as a Sony Network Walkman style
MP3 player.
I have played around with the Sonic Stage software that is bundled with the
player, but have had no luck trying to figure out how to transfer files or
delete files from the player using this software.
It seems like a convoluted process, and of course, this player will not
recognize files transfered via Windows Explorer.
There was one program that I found for a Sonic stage replacement, but this
software also did not support keyboard navigation, only drag and drop
methods.

Anyone else have any better luck with this combination?