I ran it through my virus checker and it came back with no virus found but
that doesn't mean anything. 2 things tipped me off as to Jokerdog's
Identity. The Jokerdog I know is a blind person and I honestly believe that
he would never do such a thing. I don't believe he even knows programming.
This guy signed his message Daniel and I have no idea who this person is
but perhaps he's sighted. I'm sorry that people have run in to trouble and
this is a good reason to backup your machines so you can roll back incase
of an emergency like this.

             djc's Jukebox: http://paulmerrell.net:9212 Saturday Evenings 9 to
midnight Eastern.

     My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1