Yes, I'd agree with you there. Sound Forge's noise reduction is bad, Gold
Wave's is terrible. I prefer staying away from noise reduction of any kind
except in the case of dire emergencies, since at the very best of time
with noncommercial-grade noise reduction you lose quality.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]