Is aueio magic the full name of the item being discussed here? Wen googling
Audio Magic, I found a recorder/file splitter/file converter by the same
name.  It makes no wild claims whatsoever. It is obviously not the same
program as it is being marketed as shareware. If I'm not mistaken, the
legitimate program by that name has been around for a while. An unfortunate
and unfair turn of events for the honest developer whose program bears the
same name.

Larry