From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Reese
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 4:52 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: accessible computer remote programs

Rick:

So let me see if I have this straight now.  JFW isn't accessible with
windows remote desktop unless I purchase the upgrades?  Damn what a shame if
this is true.  Guess I'll have to think this over some more.

Reese

Check out my radio station at:
http://www.shilohsplace.net.
Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Music request at:
MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- > If you don't have JFW Pro, you will have to
pay for the upgrade to that
> version.  In addition, you will have to pay another additional $200
> for the privilege of allowing JFW to give you access to a program that
> comes with Windows XP Pro and everyone else can use for free.
>
> If you use WindowEyes, you do not have this restriction, and you can
> use Remote Desktop right out of the box.

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we