It works fine except for that pesky character verification box thingy.  It
is very accessible beyond that.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge-Conyers
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:51 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Signing up for www.allofmp3.com

Hi listers,

I would like to know if anyone living in the United States has
successfully signed up at www.allofmp3.com.  This is a Russian site,
so I am wondering if perhaps it is not available to those of us in
the states.  I am having difficulty getting signed up, so thought I
would ask.

Thanks,
Norma

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we