Using Jaws 7 and XP home, I am having trouble using Nero 6.6 all of a
sudden.  It was working fine but now I can't go to the folders in the drive
I choose.  What it says is, "my computer open, 6 items," but instead of the
6 items (which are of course the drives available to me) showing underneath
the "my computer open" thing it shows the 6 drives only when I tab instead
of down-arrowing through the tree.  So since Nero only gives you so many
spaces to tab, I can only get to the drive I want but it doesn't show the
folders within that drive so I can select songs.  Hope someone can please
help.