Dan,

These instructions came via an email list a while back.  I don't use Nero so
can't varify their accuracy.  Hope they work.

burn a cd, follow these steps.

1. Put all the files you want to burn on the cd, doesn't matter if it's

data or audio or whatever, put all of them in a folder of your choosing,

doesn't matter what it's called.

2. Ok, now go to this folder and do a control plus A to select all, and

then do a control plus c to copy them to the windows clipboard.

3. Now go to Nero and open it up to the kind of CD you want to create, like

data, or audio or whatever.

4. Once that's done and you hear that it's ready, do a control plus v to

paste your files in there.

5. Then go to the file menu and then press enter on write cd... and then

press the burn button. There ya go. Works great.