From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry Naessens
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 3:04 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: sigmatel audio help sought

Richard, the PC's sound chip  is disabled now, as you suggested.
However, as that was the only source for providing sound on the  computer, I
had to add a new card. And, since adding a PCI card would have voided my
warranty, I chose to add a USB card. I chose one from Turtle Beach which is
giving me no problems at present. Thanks for your input.

Larry