I had a problem with something not recording in Replay Radio AV, and Tech
Support said to try upgrading to 7.0B and even gave me a direct link to the
download.  But when I tried to save the download it said the download
already existed, so either I have this upgrade with the B after the 0 or
there's another place I need to go to find it.  Since there are no alt menus
you can use with Replay AV, how can I check to see if I do in fact have the
latest version?  I don't see a place where it will tell me the version
number.  And if I don't have the latest, how would I get it?  The download
link she pointed me to looks like the same one I used to download the
program, and I shouldn't have to re-download the entire program, should I?
Thanks.