I understand about how to add shows in Replay Radio AV, but there are also
options to add stations so you can just tune into the stations of your
choice if you want to.  But when I add a station, not a show, I don't know
where to look for it.  I see "list of shows" but no station list.  Am I
doing something wrong, or should I be doing something more with URL finder
instead of just hitting "add" on a station?  Thanks.