hey i just wanted to let everyone on the acb friends and pc audio lists that
anywhere between april 5 and april 17 i will be moving to my primary residence!
during this time i may be unable to answer any questions yall might have about
pc audio or pcs in general. when i have everything setup i will let yall no as
soon as possible! so donnt be allarmed if u dont here from me with in this time
period!