hi folks,
I am experiencing a strange behavior in sound forge version six.
as soon as I record a file, and hit enter on save as  when I click on save,
instead of hearing jaws say saving, saving, saving, and so on, as soon as I hit
save I hear jaws saying the file, file name, has been saved in a compressed
format...
why would I hear that the file has been saved without it actually been saved.
I am able to hear the wave file I created fine.
but when I go to the folder the file was to be saved in I hear no audio.
so why this premature announcement of file has been saved?
Thanks bunches.

Ray Slaton
Tallahassee, Florida