I have good news and bad news about the feeds.  The good news is that all
the feeds are still available.  The bad news is you have to click on a
speaker icon on the Media browser page.  I use a screen reader, and these
icons aren't visible to me.  From what I can tell, you get the away feed
when you click on the AUDIO link.

If there is somewhere that I can alert MLB.COM of this problem, I'd like to
know.  I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

Kevin Minor