Hi!

    My name is Sharon Hooley.  I've joined this list recently.

    Does anyone know where I can get Jaws accessible, speech friendly
tutorials
    about how to use audio players/recorders/editors?  It would be nice if
there
    is a one-stop place for all audio devices and formats.  I would also
like to
    learn about all the familiar audio formats; MP3, WAV, etc, the
differences
    between them, and why people use different types rather than using one
    standard format for everything?  I would appreciate your input.

    Smiles and Thanks!

    Sharon